Wednesday, July 13, 2011

when it rains in South Beach... it pours!

I have to admit I'm a little bummed not to be thrown into the craziness that is 
MIAMI SWIM SHOW this year...
Last year was the first year that Beach Bunny Swimwear attended, 
so it was quite the learning experience, especially being a Miami-virgin myself.
BUT, in those 5 DAYS Beach Bunny took South Beach by storm.
Rainy rooftop dancing, the Beach Bunny Fashion Show (Kardshians present), FedEx Kinkos on Collins (my besties), Girls Night Out (with Boys 2 Men), Mt. Sinai Miami (aka Twilight Zone)... and much much more!
Beach Bunny LOVES South Beach!
Our week in a snapshot:

Backstage before the show!




Kardashians front row

The Miami Herald front page!


 Beach Bunny / Ocean Drive Party ~ Stuck on the roof ~ Nothing to do but DANCE!

Girls Night Out (yup that's Boys 2 Men, haha)

Happy Hour with Jim!

Mt. Sinai Miami with Jess (aka Twilight Zone) ~ I still have nightmares

Sitting here writing this is totally bumming me out... maybe I should just jump on a plane to 
SOUTH BEACH! Hmmm....
xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment